Quick & Easy Berry Cheesecake but without the cheese.
Confused?! I shall explain!
I came up with this quick and easy recipe a few years ago. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts but it’s not that easy to make.
When I had friends coming over for dinner, I would spend a lot of time preparing everything else and when it would come to the dessert I just wanted it to be as simple to make as possible.
So I just put together these 3 basic ingredients that I had at home and it worked. It’s a total winner and it never disappoints.
Basics: Digestive biscuits, berry yogurt and fresh berries.
Total time: 15 mins
Author: Honest Onion
Recipe type: Snacks and Desserts
- 1 pack of dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- 1 organic berry yogurt (450gr)
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries…)
Yes, it is that simple!
- Display the digestive biscuits on a big plate or tray (chocolate side up).
- Spread the yogurt on top, covering all the sides.
- Add the berries on top and keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. You can leave it over night, it will soften the biscuits completely.
You can also use normal biscuits and add dark chocolate shavings on top; use different types of yogurt and fruit, such as greek or coconut yogurt; or banana and chocolate on top.
The world is yours! Create 😉
Please share your Honest Onions recipes with us or use the hashtag #honestonion.